What you'll do (aka Scope of Work)
- Building advanced web application frontend within professional and Agile environment
- Extending and improving functionality and architecture of the frontend
- Defining APIs
- Improving architecture of existing applications, refactoring
- Helping fellow team members improve by doing code reviews on an ongoing basis
- Training and coaching junior team members
- Opportunity to grow as technical writer or public speaker in your area of expertise.
What we look for (aka Requirements)
- Advanced commercial experience in programming.
- Great command of CSS3, HTML5.
- Experience in React is a must (additional experience in NodeJS is a decent plus).
- Ability to design APIs and agree contract with backend.
- Experience using frontend testing tools, ex. Karma, Jasmine, Jest or Protractor.
- Decent command of English is necessary – both written and spoken.
What you get (aka Benefits)
- Learning, learning and growth!
Modern, constantly-updated tech stack
- Interesting, ambitious, global projects
- Tools of choice (including licenses)
- 20 days of paid time off on B2B contract
- Flexible working hours and fully remote work
- 100% of all educational expenses covered
- Constantly expanded library of books
- Multisport card
- Private healthcare
- Mental healthcare (online psychological support)
- Great atmosphere and team spirit (want to know what it means at Evo? click here)
- Salary according to our transparent criteria (you can find more details HERE): Juniors: 4500 - 9000 PLN, Mids: 9000 - 15000 PLN, Seniors: 15000 - 21000 PLN
If your priorities are: building high-quality apps & learning - Evojam is the right place for you!