We are Evojam, Polish software house that likes to do stuff differently. Our mission is to help pragmatic innovators build digital products that solve real problems and guide them in making the right decisions in the dynamic world of technology. We are a team who believe a humane approach to technology can truly make a positive impact on the world.
What you'll do (aka Scope of Work)
- Building advanced web application frontend within professional and Agile environment
- Extending and improving functionality and architecture of the frontend
- Defining APIs
- Improving architecture of existing applications, refactoring
- Helping fellow team members improve by doing code reviews on an ongoing basis
- Training and coaching junior team members
- Opportunity to grow as technical writer or public speaker in your area of expertise.
What we look for (aka Requirements)
- Commercial experience in programming.
- Great command of CSS3, HTML5.
- Experience in React is a must (additional experience in NodeJS is a decent plus).
- Ability to design APIs and agree contract with backend.
- Experience using frontend testing tools, ex. Karma, Jasmine, Jest or Protractor.
- Decent command of English is necessary – both written and spoken.
What you get (aka Benefits)
- Learning, learning and growth!
Modern, constantly-updated tech stack
- Interesting, ambitious, global projects
- Tools of choice (including licenses)
- 20 days of paid time off on B2B contract
- Flexible working hours and fully remote work
- 100% of all educational expenses covered
- Constantly expanded library of books
- Multisport card
- Private healthcare
- Mental healthcare (online psychological support)
- Great atmosphere and team spirit (want to know what it means at Evo? click here)
- Salary according to our transparent criteria (you can find more details HERE): currently we are looking for Mids: 9000 - 15000 PLN, and Seniors: 15000 - 21000 PLN
If your priorities are: building high-quality apps & learning - Evojam is the right place for you!