We are Evojam, Polish software house that likes to do stuff differently. Our mission is to help pragmatic innovators build digital products that solve real problems and guide them in making the right decisions in the dynamic world of technology. We are a team who believe a humane approach to technology can truly make a positive impact on the world.
What you'll do (aka Scope of Work)
- Building advanced web applications - frontend and backend - within professional and Agile environment
- Extending and improving functionality and architecture of the frontend and backend
- Defining APIs
- Improving architecture of existing applications, refactoring
- Helping fellow team members improve by doing code reviews on an ongoing basis
- Training and coaching junior team members
- Opportunity to grow as technical writer or public speaker in your area of expertise
What we look for (aka Requirements)
- Commercial experience in programming
- Knowledge of any other strongly typed language, ex. TypeScript
- Proficiency with CSS3, HTML5
- Proficiency with popular database engines, preferred document oriented (MongoDB)
- Experience in at least one of popular Node.js frameworks/libraries, preferred Express, Restify or LoopBack.
- Ability to design REST APIs, agree contract between all parties and document with Swagger (OpenAPI 3.0)
- Experience using popular backend and frontend testing tools ex. Postman, SoapUI, Karma, Jasmine, Jest or Protractor
- Decent command of English is necessary – both written and spoken
What you get (aka Benefits)
- Learning, learning and growth!
- Modern, constantly-updated tech stack
- Interesting, ambitious, global projects
- Tools of choice (including licenses)
- 20 days of paid time off on B2B agreement
- Flexible working hours and fully remote work
- Great atmosphere and team spirit (want to know what it means at Evo? click here)
- 100% of all educational expenses covered
- Constantly expanded library of books
- Multisport card
- Private health care
- Mental health care (online psychological support)
- Salary according to our transparent criteria: (you can learn more HERE) currently we are looking for Mids: 9000 - 15000 PLN, and Seniors: 15000 - 21000 PLN
If your priorities are: building high-quality apps & learning - Evojam is the right place for you!