We are a team who believes a humane approach to technology can truly make a positive impact on the world!
Evojam's core values are learning and doing good quality work. That's why our motto is KEEP GROWING 🔝 We use every opportunity to learn and we know how important teamwork is in growing and learning. And we have fun with what we do!
We work in an Agile way, using a modern tech stack. We use Scala, Java, NodeJS, Angular, TypeScript, React, MongoDB, and plenty more. We build applications that work, that scale, that can be maintained over a longer time. Our primary customers are startups in the scaling phase from around the globe 🌎
We work fully remotely 🏡, but it's important for us to meet face-to-face once in a while during our offsites in various Polish cities. That's why we're open to candidates living in Poland.
As a Node.js Developer at Evojam, you'll get a chance to co-create interesting projects for international clients. Working side-by-side with your teammates, you'll have an awesome opportunity to learn, and contribute to a great and mature software development process.
What you'll do (aka Scope of Work):
- Building advanced web applications within the professional and Agile environment;
- Extending and improving functionality and architecture of the back-end (and front-end, if you want!) ;
- Defining APIs;
- Improving architecture of existing applications, refactoring;
- Helping fellow team members improve by doing code reviews on an ongoing basis;
- Training and coaching junior team members;
- Possibility to contribute to our tech blog (check it out!);
- Opportunity to grow as a technical writer or public speaker in your area of expertise.
What we look for (aka requirements):
- Commercial experience in programming in Node.js (2+ years);
- Great knowledge of Node.js;
- Experience in at least one of the popular Node.js frameworks/libraries, preferred Express, Restify, or LoopBack;
- Decent command of English is necessary – both written and spoken.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of any other strongly typed language, ex. TypeScript;
- Proficiency with popular database engines: preferred document-oriented (MongoDB);
What you'll get (aka benefits):
- Learning, learning, and growth! 🔝
- Modern, constantly-updated tech stack;
- Interesting, ambitious, global projects;
- Tools of choice (including licenses);
- Flexible working hours and fully remote work;
- Regular peer-to-peer and company feedback;
- Annual work anniversary pay rise;
20 days of paid time off on B2B contract; 🌴
- Paid vacation days for conferences & training;
100% of all educational expenses covered; 🎓
- Home office setup budget; 🏠
- Constantly expanded library;
- Multisport card;
- Private health care;
- Mental health care (online psychological support);
Great atmosphere and team spirit (want to know what it means at Evo?);
Salary according to our transparent criteria: (you can learn more here).
If your priorities are: building high-quality apps & learning — Evojam is the right place for you!